The last few months have been Hell. I still have not found a graphic design job. I have had to resort to temping in factories, even that doesn't last. I worked at Walmart, but quit for a job that turned out to be telemarketing and nothing like what I was sold. Things are very rough.
- Worked at Walmart for one month. It was terrible.
- I ended up getting tricked into a telemarketing job. I was told I would be screening incoming calls for health care coverage.
- Unemployment payments ran out in July.
- My mother died two weeks ago, cancer in her brain and lungs. It was rough.
- Recently I went on one interview for a CSR job, and had a pre-screening phone interview today was was told they would get back to me by Friday, even this one is "contract".
I will be switching over to WordPress shortly, now that I have time for more software studying.